Terms and Conditions
Chamber of Commerce (Netherlands): KvK nr 64033791
Address: Amstelveenseweg 274 1075 XW Amsterdam
Phone: +31 (0) 6 24 10 82 95
1 – General
(1) The following terms and conditions shall govern the sale by jose-mollura.com and the buyer (named “you”). Any terms and conditions that you propose or object to are subject to our written consent. By placing an order with us, it is deemed that you have read, understood and agreed to our Terms and Conditions. If you are unhappy with any aspect of our terms and conditions, please contact us before placing an order.
(2) We reserve the right to add, delete or amend these Terms and Conditions without prior written notice at any time, at our sole discretion.
2 – Contract
(1) Orders are only possible via the jose-mollura.com website. As soon as you have filled in the order form and confirmed your order with the "Place order now" button, a contract between you and us is established in accordance with the conditions below (Prices, Shipping etc.) without a separate fulfilment confirmation from us.
(2) The placed order and chosen conditions are representative for the delivery of our products. The prices and conditions shown at the time you placed the order and confirmed with “Add to cart” apply.
(3) The order volume is limited to maximum 3 products per order. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel orders beyond this volume. You get a separate notice about the exercise of this right.
(4) You acknowledge ordering the products for your private non-commercial use. Distributing the acquired products for a commercial purpose is prohibited. Please notice that we will claim our according trade mark rights. If you wish to place an order of a higher volume please contact us for an individual order (email@example.com). In case of non-information, high volume orders or high rates of orders in short term, we reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order.
(5) At the moment we don’t sale through stores or retailers. The only way to buy is via our website - jose-mollura.com
(6) The order volume for limited- and special editions is limited to maximum 5 product per user. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel orders beyond this volume. You get a separate notice about the exercise of this right.
3 – Color of coffee sacks / marks in leather
(1) Please note that while we have tried to accurately display the colors of products, every coffee sacks is different , that’s because every bag that you see on the “bag” page is unique . You buy what you see. The actual colors you see will depend on your monitor and may not be accurate. If you should have a problem, question or concern, please contact us immediately at 0031 624108295 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
(2) Furthermore please note that our products are made of recycled material. (Sacks) Some corresponding inequalities of material.
Leather: imperfections or color variations wich are natural marks of the leather itself and ensure that each piece is unique.
Some bags have marks on the leather, but we repeat “is not a imperfection of the handmade process”. Ensure that is a “natural” and “original “ product.
4 – Prices and Payment
(1) Prices are listed in euros. The currency used for an order depends on the country to which the order is to be delivered.
(2) Orders that are delivered to a country out side from the euro zone will charge the corresponding change of the day at the buyer country.
(3) The shipping cost s will be charged separately. The total purchase price due will be indicated when the order is placed and when the agreement is confirmed.
(4) Accepted methods of payment are Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Paypal. Ideal for dutch costumers
(5) The total cost of your items ordered plus shipping fees as displayed on the web will be billed to your payment method..
(6) If the shipping address is located outside of one of the countries of the euro zone you will be charged the country’s applicable import duty and sales tax.
(7) Inside Europe : taxes are charge apart on the final bill.
5 – Delivery
(1) The delivery times are valid without obligation for the regions inside or outside Europe. They are dependent on work services to be provided by third parties on the information that such third parties provide to the seller. All the shipping is provide with track and trade. (working days Monday–Friday):
(2) Shipping Price. The shipping price depends on the order and is indicated in the shopping cart.
(3) No additional costs will be charged. (See costumisation part )
(4) For deliveries to any out side europe, duty, sales tax and import taxes will be charged. These must be paid by the recipient upon delivery of the order.
(5) Method of Delivery
All deliveries are provided with track and trace.
6 – Your rights of Return
(1) We gladly accept returns for any reason within 15 days from shipping date. Shipping charges are not reimbursed.
(2) We will control all returned products. All goods must be returned in perfect condition without signs of usage. You have to pay the postal fees for this kind of return. We will dismiss the returned product if:
- The product shows signs of visible use
- The product is damaged as a result of return transport
We reimburse your payment (Duties, taxes and other expenses excluded). In case of return, you will be responsible for all shipping charges.
The refund of the sale price will be carried out in the same manner as the original payment was made. Iwe would ask you to please include your banking details.
(3) If the product is in any way faulty or does not conform to the order placed, we will gladly refund the purchase price paid, the return shipping cost; any customs, duties and goods taxes (upon proof of payment i.e. a receipt), plus the original shipping costs. Likewise, no good will be taken back if it shows signs of damage or interference, such as
- Natural wear and tear
- Events out of our control e.g. natural disasters
- Signs of improper use
- Interference by the customer or a third person
- Extreme use or extreme influence by the customer
(4) No cost will be covered should the product/s go missing during the return shipping. We advise you to send all items back with a transport firm which provides a track & trace service.
We refund the purchase price as quickly as possible but in any event after 20 days after the agreement has been terminated.
7 – Our right
If you supplied us with incorrect information about your creditworthiness we reserved the right to withdraw from the contract in whole or in part.
8 – Reservation of proprietary rights
The goods shall remain our property until you have fully paid any and all debts as of the contracting date, including the current account balance if any.
9 – Warranty
(1) In the case of a material defect in the product on our behalf, you have the right to choose a similar product in exchange, to withdraw from the contract or to request a price reduction within 1 months from the purchase date. You have to pay the postal fees for this kind of return. We will dismiss the returned product if:
(2) It is up to you to control the products either upon delivery and to notify us within the time period mentioned in 1 week (1). Failure to do so will result in a loss of your rights.
(3) Other claims for damages and indemnity are ruled by the provisions of dutch law and we are only liable for gross negligence and intent.
10 – Costumisation
The costumizacion bag has an extra cost of 50 euros. depends on the availability of the sackas and the leather color..
11 - Sizes
(1) The market sizes of bad sholder bag, laptop, mesenger and travel. are well specified in each model. do not accept returns for misunderstandings of sizes.
(2) Laptop bag, we know there are countless of laptop sizes, please before each purchase to verify the zip size of Laptop bag (Ristretto)
12 - Photos Better lovers around the world.
Customers are in no way required to send their photos. but once sent that photo, jose-mollura.com will be entitled to the publication there of, in any social network method, press grafica or web.
Not allowed to use this same design of handbags Names of handbags. As well of photos posted on our web. Or as well the term patagonian leather. Without the consent of jose-mollura.com
13 – Copyrights
All rights of trademarks, designs, texts and all other products are under our sole copyright. This website is protected by copyright. Modifications, reproductions or any imitation or copy is forbidden.
14 – Miscellaneous Terms
(1) For Customer in the Netherland: All terms and contracts under this agreement are governed by Dutch Law without regard to conflict of laws.
(2) For other Customer: All terms and contracts under this agreement are governed by Dutch Law without regard to conflict of laws.. This does not apply for compulsory law of the country in which the customer has its common residence.
(4) Should a provision of these general conditions of supply prove to be wholly or partly invalid, the parties to the contract shall jointly seek an arrangement having a legal and economic effect which will be as similar as possible to the invalid provision.
Privacy & Policies
Jose-mollura.com will not share our data with third parties. The only reason we have to give your data to third parties is for logistical reasons (ex. shipping your bought products to your address). All data collected from the jose-mollura.com web site are used for internal purposes only.